OpenFLIS: a cloud-based, modular platform for data cataloging, search, dissemination, and reporting
OpenFLIS is an easily customizable, FedRAMP pending approved, cloud-based data collation, retrieval, and dissemination platform that enables users to search and display information across multiple databases, sources, and formats. When coupled with the Syngergetics Craft Product Architecture (SCPA) application tool, OpenFLIS provides the ability to reach across technological generations and sources to provide access and visibility to any data in any format. The system consists of the SCPA collation and dissemination tool as well as provisioning, cataloging, search and discovery, Information Management/ Knowledge Management (IM/KM), and administrator’s modules that comprise the platform.
IN A NUTSHELL
Select data sources, create product(s) based on definition files, define user roles, publish collated data via desired method(s) and view
usage artifacts. Secure, Claims-Based Security with flexible access control and a single sign-in across multiple products.
- Modular: OpenFLIS encourages easy adoption of new data contexts
- Unifying: save money by consolidating disparate, stove-piped applications
- Secure: single sign-in and granular access control for all users and for all elements of data supported
- Cross-device: web applications, command line utilities, API, and mobile devices
- Robust architecture: modules can be individually tested, improved upon, and swapped in and out of the system
Synergetics also leverages its OpenFLIS platform to enables a dynamic data model for sourcing, normalizing, and consuming information that is most relevant to its end users. Synergetics provides training and help desk support for both the OpenFLIS platform and its end users. Our contract support delivers all products and services compliant with Government policies, standards, guidelines and best practices.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Kabir Mehta, COO