Certifications and Capabilities
Synergetics has been recognized for delivering outstanding performance. We excel at government contracting because of our proven and repeatable methodologies, compliance with best practices, and technical expertise. Our skill set includes application development, system engineering, IT security, database design and development, and IT project management.
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Threat and vulnerability detection analysis
- IT security and compliance services
Custom Computer Programming Services: Writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software.
Computer Systems Design Services: Planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies.
- SBA 8(a) Program Certified
- Minority-owned Business
- Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
Codes & Designations
- DUNS: 96-687-0115
- CAGE Code: 1FBW9
- NAICS Codes: 541511, 541512
- UEI: LF2NR9LR1EM4
- Our SAM.gov Record
- ISO 8000-110:2009 Data Quality
FEDERAL CONTRACT VEHICLES
GSA IT MAS
Federal, State, Local, and Tribal Government Entities | GSA IT MAS Website | Number: 47QTCA21D005F
Buying through MAS IT shortens procurement cycles, ensures compliance, and delivers the best value on over 7.5 million innovative IT products, services, and solutions from over 4,600 pre-vetted vendors.
- Cloud-Ready Software Suite:
- IMD: our platform that syndicates, catalogs, searches and retrieves data from one or more sources
- OpenFLIS™: cloud-based, modular platform for data cataloging, search, dissemination, and reporting
- Mobile Application
- Application Development Services
- Systems Administration Services
- Software Maintenance Services
- Database Consolidation Services
For more information about Synergetics’ GSA IT MAS contract, please contact the Synergetics GSA IT MAS Program Manager: Kabir Mehta, COO, at 970-498-9723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GSA 8(a) STARS III Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
All Federal Agencies | GSA Stars III Website | Number: 47QTCB21D0384
In July 2020, Synergetics and GSI Technologies formed SG Tech, LLC, a certified 8(a) Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) and a verified 8(a) HubZONE organization based in Boulder, Colorado. In July 2021, SG Tech was approved as a prime contractor under the GSA 8(a) STARS III GWAC. As an NHO-owned 8(a) company, SG Tech is exempted from the threshold for sole source contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD). For procurements valued at $100 million or less, contracting officers are not required to execute justification or obtain approval for award of a sole source contract to SG Tech under the SBA’s 8(a) program. With a $50 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one three-year option, 8(a) STARS III allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements and supports 8(a) small businesses.
- SG Tech DUNS Number: 11-758-9933
- SG Tech CAGE Code: 8PMTO
- Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30
- SG Tech Website
- SG Tech UEI Number: FB9TF8L5LB22
For more information about SG Tech, LLC’s GSA 8(a) STARS III contract, please contact the SG Tech GSA 8(a) STARS III GWAC Program Manager: Elizabeth Carroll at 970-266-5145 or email email@example.com.
PDF CAPABILITIES STATEMENT
Download a printable copy of Synergetics Incorporated capabilities statement (PDF format)
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Kabir Mehta, COO