Certifications and Capabilities
Synergetics has been recognized for delivering outstanding performance. We excel at government contracting because of our proven and repeatable methodologies, compliance with best practices, and technical expertise. Our skill set includes application development, system engineering, IT security, database design and development, and IT project management.
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Threat and vulnerability detection analysis
- IT security and compliance services
Custom Computer Programming Services: Writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software.
Computer Systems Design Services: Planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies.
- SBA 8(a) Program Certified
- Minority-owned Business
- Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
Codes & Designations
- DUNS: 966870115
- CAGE Code: 1FBW9
- NAICS Codes: 541511, 541512
- ISO 8000-110:2009 Data Quality
FEDERAL CONTRACT VEHICLES
GSA IT MAS
Federal, State, Local, and Tribal Government Entities | GSA IT MAS Website | Number: 47QTCA21D005F
Buying through MAS IT shortens procurement cycles, ensures compliance, and delivers the best value on over 7.5 million innovative IT products, services, and solutions from over 4,600 pre-vetted vendors.
- Cloud-Ready Software Suite:
- IMD: our platform that syndicates, catalogs, searches and retrieves data from one or more sources
- OpenFLIS: cloud-based, modular platform for data cataloging, search, dissemination, and reporting
- Mobile Application
- Application Development Services
- Systems Administration Services
- Software Maintenance Services
- Database Consolidation Services
GSA 8(a) STARS II Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
All Federal Agencies | GSA Stars II Website | Number: GS-06F-0780Z
Synergetics is a prime contractor under the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC Constellation I & II, Functional Areas 1 & 2. GSA STARS II provides federal agencies with fast access to custom IT solutions from a highly qualified pool of 8(a) industry partners, and allows sole-source contracting up to $4 million. With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements and supports 8(a) small businesses.
For more information about Synergetics’ GSA STARS II contract, please contact the Synergetics GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC Program Manager: Kabir Mehta, COO, at 970-498-9723 or email email@example.com.
PDF CAPABILITIES STATEMENT
Download a printable copy of Synergetics Incorporated capabilities statement (PDF format)
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Kabir Mehta, COO